|THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION IN STORE ONLY!|
YOU CAN PURCHASE ONLINE AS NORMAL. AT THE CHECKOUT YOUR DELIVERY METHOD WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE TO 'COLLECT IN STORE' AND YOU CAN SELECT A DATE WHEN YOU'D LIKE TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER.
Advanced engine technology and a value price are just some of the things the STIHL MS 211 chainsaw has to offer. Powered by a low-emission engine, this chainsaw features a pre-separation air filtration system extending the cleaning life of the air filter so you have less maintenance. With low vibrations, good cutting speed and plenty of power, this STIHL chainsaw is just the thing when it's time to get the job done.
- Advanced combustion technology - Four overflow channels swirl the fuel-air mix before ignition, allowing for optimum combustion and highly efficient performance. The result is lower fuel consumption and high torque across a broad rpm range.
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Pre-separation air filtration system - STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
- Compensator - This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Single-lever master control - All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- Side chain tensioner - The tensioning screw can be found on the side of the chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
- Ematic chain lubrication system - The Ematic chain lubrication system ensures pinpoint lubrication of the saw chain links and guide bar rails. When used with STIHL OILOMATIC saw chain, it will provide maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption than conventional methods of chain lubrication. The Ematic system can reduce bar oil consumption by up to 50%.
- Tool free filler caps - Special catches on the fuel and oil tanks for easy opening and locking without the need for tools.
|Power output kW/bhp
|Power-to-weight ratio kg/kW
|Weight kg 1)
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 2)
|Sound power level dB(A) 2)
|Vibration values left/right m/s² 3)
|STIHL Oilomatic saw chain pitch/type
||3/8" P PM3
|Oil tank volume cm3
|Tank volume l
1) Without fuel, without bar and chain
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²