With reduced weight and an efficient EC-motor, the HSA 66 is quiet, light, has increased cutting performance and maintains a constant stroke rate even during tough jobs. The wide tooth spacing and new droplet-shaped cutter geometry holds leaves and small branches more effectively in the teeth for a powerful cut. Machine life is also improved with a wear protective film under the cutting bar and new tip protector. The cutter blade is double sided.
- Functional design - The engine housing has smooth surfaces and round contours. This prevents the tool from getting caught on branches. The hedge trimmers are easy to clean.
- Innovative cutting system - The blade shape has been optimised to catch branches and hold them against the blade during the cut and serves as an integrated blade guard.
- Blade tip protector - The tip protector comes fitted as standard and makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier, whilst helping to protect the cutters from damage.
- Scabbard - Protects the cutting blade for safe storage and transport.
- Hanging eye - The hedge trimmers can be conveniently hung up on the wall with the hanging eye.
|Rated voltage V
|Battery life time AP 100 min 1)
||up to 72
|Run time with AP 200 min 2)
||up to 144
|Run time with AP 300 min 2)
||up to 180
|Run time with AP 300 S min 3)
||up to 223
|Battery life time AR 1000 min 1)
||up to 450
|Battery life time AR 2000 min 1)
||up to 660
|Run time with AR 3000 min 2)
||up to 800
|Weight kg 4)
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 5)
|Sound power level dB(A) 6)
|Vibration value, right m/s2 7)
|Vibration value, left m/s2 7)
|Total length cm
|Cutting capacity mm
|Tooth spacing mm
|Stroke rate rpm
1) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
2) Run times may vary depending on application
3) Running times are reference values and may vary depending on the application.
4) Without battery
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
6) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
7) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²