|THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION IN STORE ONLY!|
YOU CAN PURCHASE ONLINE AS NORMAL. AT THE CHECKOUT YOUR DELIVERY METHOD WILL AUTOMATICALLY CHANGE TO 'COLLECT IN STORE' AND YOU CAN SELECT A DATE WHEN YOU'D LIKE TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER.
The Stihl HLE71 electric long reach hedge trimmer - long shaft version. With its high performance 600 Watt electric motor and 0-125° cutting tool, this provides a large working range and is suitable for vertical cutting at a distance from the hedge. Ground-covering plants and shrubbery can also be cut horizontally.
- 125° quick and easy adjustment - The cutter bar can be adjusted gradually up to 135° in two directions and folded up parallel to the shaft and locked for transportation (transportation mode).
- Loop handle - The loop handle provides freedom for movement and ease of operation, even under cramped conditions.
- Soft grip handle - The soft grip handle makes working with the machine more comfortable as well as absorbing vibrations from the engine unit.
- Short and long shaft lengths - The long shaft hedge trimmer is mainly used on tall and broad hedges. The shorter K versions with extended grip tube are handy tools for working on low hedges.
- Cable strain relief - The cable strain relief prevents the power cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Rotating harness eyelet - The eyelet for attaching to the shoulder strap can be rotated, so that the appliance can be swung easily.
- Shoulder strap - The STIHL shoulder strap makes working for long periods of time less tiring. It allows much more movement whilst holding the device securely.
|Cutting length cm
|Power output W
|Tooth spacing mm
|Sound power level dB(A) 1)
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 2)
|Vibration value, left m/s2 3)
|Vibration value, right m/s2 3)
|Total length cm 4)
1) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB (A))
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) With knife cutting equipment