Powerful backpack blower. With very high air throughput for the most extensive cleaning tasks. Superb power to weight ratio. Excellent anti-vibration system and ergonomic carrying frame. Innovative 4-MIX® engine for a more pleasant sound, low fuel consumption and low emissions.
- STIHL 4-MIX® engine - You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX® engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX® engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly and more easily.
- Anti-vibration system - Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handle - Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle
- Ergonomic harness with hip belt - The ergonomic harness with hip belt offers carrying comfort, with height and strap adjustment. The hip belt also aids comfort when working for prolonged periods of time.
|Weight kg 1)
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 2)
|Sound power level dB(A) 2)
|Vibration level left/right m/s² 3)
|Blowing force N 4)
|Air speed mph
|Max. air speed with round nozzle mph
|Tank volume l
|Sound power level with metal tool dB(A) 2)
1) Without fuel, complete
2) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
3) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
4) Combination of air speed and air throughput